Russetid på Kolbotn :)

Russetid på Kolbotn :)

Oslo, Norge

Weather Underground PWS IOSLOOSL24

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dick Cheney, in 1994, said going into Iraq is Bad Idea



I know it's really a bit late, and I supported the move to fight in Iraq in the beginning. In fact, a part of me still feels like it was the right decision, just done extremely poorly. Anyway, here we are. I hope we make the best of it.

Credit goes to MoveOn.org for finding this video. It basically speaks for itself.

Former vice president Dick Cheney was right about Iraq in 1994... what made him change his mind and why are we in this mess now? I don't know, but I pray do God, not nearly frequently enough, that it will all end peacefully soon. Again, for now, let's just try to make the best of it. We failed our secret war in Afghanistan against the Soviets because afterwords we didn't help them out with their problems so the people turned to the Taliban instead of to Democracy. Let's not make the same mistake again.

Praying for peace,

Christopher D. Osborn
Bergen, Hordaland, Norge

No comments: