Russetid på Kolbotn :)

Russetid på Kolbotn :)

Oslo, Norge

Weather Underground PWS IOSLOOSL24

Friday, January 9, 2009

43 Things Personality Quiz Says Author of This Blog is Extremely Unique!

  

You are a Lifelong Learning Traveling Tree Hugger

0% of the 51594 people who have taken this quiz are like you.

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Lifelong Learning Traveling Tree Hugger


Yes, you read up there correctly.  Out of 51,594 people who have taken the online quiz, 0% are like me.  Or rather, 0% answered the quiz exactly how I did.

It could be aploy to just make me feel good so I'll buy the book, but honestly, I don't have any money to be spending on such nonsense, so I'll just take the slef esteem booster and my money too!

Here's a good luck to every single one of you who have ever read this blog to dreaming big, bragging about your dreams, and than living that dream.  I still haven't lived my dreams, and it'll be a long time 'till I do, but I'm on the right track by marrying a good woman whom I have to learn a new language for.

From Bergen, Hordaland, Norge
Christopher D. Osborn

No comments: