Russetid på Kolbotn :)

Russetid på Kolbotn :)

Oslo, Norge

Weather Underground PWS IOSLOOSL24

Saturday, August 2, 2008

More Testimony on the Helicopter Crash, pluss a good start to the month.

Before anything else, I want to share with you a link to another testimony about the helecopter crash involving the True Family (Rev. Sun Myung Moon, his wife, their children and grandchildren). This one is from someone who was actually on the helicopter, Peter Kim.

I want to thank Rev. Kalamba W.M. Kayembe of Era of Africa for sending it to me in an email. While I'm at it, I aught to thank Knut Holdhus for providing me with the other testimony by FFWPU President Rev. Hyung Jin Moon.

Now, here's why I've had a good start to the month.

It was a beautiful Friday, I woke up well rested with a clear mind and hardly any pains at all. I went to work still feeling well rested, with only a minor bit of tention in my neck wich I think was built because I planned on taking the 20 question theory exam at the local branch of the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles in order to get my Driveing Learner's Permit. I was also feeling well fed, and generally had a pretty physically healthy feeling about me.

My dad picked me up at work at 12:40 and took me to the RMV. When we got there it was closed, as the RMV (on the Vineyard anyway) closes for lunch. They opened at 13:00, and while there were two people in front of me, there were also two RMV Reps. there, and I was asked to come up fairly quickly.

When I went up to the counter I explaind to the woman I had been away for a while and I've lost my previous permit and wasn't sue if it had expired. She told me it had, so I gave her my U.S. passport, Mass. ID, and a Martha's Vineyard Savings Bank bank statement with my name and address printed on it. Normally I should have had my Social Security Card with me too, but I guess they let is slide since I had done this before and I got the Mass. I.D. from their office. Come to think of it, I don't think I even remembered to fill in my SSN on the yellow form she gave me to fill out. Oh well, I guess they had that already too so they didn't bother asking me about it.

Anyway, I took the test on a computer and it was very easy. To pass the test you must get 14 out of 20 questions correct, and I got 19 of them correct. I got the fealing that the test was easyer this time than the last time - not because I had done it before, as it's been like two years since, but I honestly think the questions weren't as hard as they should have been. Oh well, it worked well for me.

So, I passed the test, she took my picture and printed it out on my new Learner's Permit, and I payed her $30 USD with my MVSB Mastercard Check Check Card. So the only thing that I didn't like is that the fee had exactly doubled since the last time I did this, and it worried me a bit how easy the test was. I don't want just anybody sharing the roads with me, I want to know that the other drivers know what they're doing too. But hey, I'm very greatful that I past so easily. The MV RMV only does road tests on Tuesdays, so the last opportunity I have to get my drivers licence is on the 9th of September, two days before I go back to Norge. That's just 40 days from now, and five of them I won't be able to practice because I'll be in or on my way too or from Washington D.C.

By the way, I also wanted to let everyone know that on Tuesday, the 5th of August, I'll be going to Washington D.C. to repare for the Global Peace Festival - USA event, which is being held on the 9th. More on that tomarrow.

Also, on the way home from work, I came up with a brilliant idea for a story. I don't want to give out too may details here, because this is something I, right now in my moment of isnpiration and passion, would really like to see published and really think could get published if I do a good job.

For starters, it will have something to do with Martha's Vineyard, Brazil, The Vatican and the Catholic Church, Christianity a whole, and a secret cult. The working title is Cross Robbers. If anyone knows of a book already of that title, please let me know so I can think of a different title. I may have to start a new writers blog for specific guests only so people I know around the world can review my work on this project, yet untrustowrthy people won't have as great a chance of finding it and plagiarizing my work.

This latest writing project of mine is much better than anything else I've come up with before. It's not fantacy and therefor it'll be easyer to discribe people, and events. In fact, I'm not even going to go too far into the future with this so I won't even have to make up much new technology. The biggest differences will be that North Korea won't exist as a seperate country, the wars in Iraq, and Afghanistan will be over, and there will be a new North American Union and Pacific Rim Union in the midst of being established.

This month is going to be beautiful, though I really can't wait 'till September! Goodnight for now. I hope God is able to bless you like he has been able to for me.

Sincerely, in Liberty and True Brotherly Love,

Christopher D. Osborn - Tisbury (Vineyard Haven), Massachusetts.

P.S. I really liked the picture they took, so maybe tomarrow, as another P.S., I'll post a link to a scanned copy of the picture itelf.

No comments: