Russetid på Kolbotn :)

Russetid på Kolbotn :)

Oslo, Norge

Weather Underground PWS IOSLOOSL24

Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Revolution: A Manifesto

In case you hadn't noticed by the ad I've got on the side here, I have officially become a part of the Ron Paul Revolution. I haven't had the funds to contribute, but I've been doing what I can to educate my parents and doing what I can to voice my support for him and his ideals on the web. This is part of it.

Apparently Dr. Paul will be releasing a book for the first time in twenty years. It's called The Revolution: A Manifesto. A grassroots organization called Ron Paul Book Bomb has sprouted up to promote it. They believe sincerely that this book could be THE book of our generation which will change the U.S. and the world, and so they're trying to get it on the best seller list of the NY Times, Amazon, and Barns & Noble to make sure as many people read it as possible. The organization is not directly affiliated with the Ron Paul 2008 presidential campaign or Grand Central Publishing, but instead is grassroots (or perhaps, motherboard) to the core (or kernel).

Below is a promotional video about it from YouTube. I warn you beforehand that it is a little long.



Books have changed things before, and I have faith in Congressmen Dr. Ron Paul's message enough that I think his words do have the potential to create big change. American's leadership role in the world via military might is over, and must now focus on changing the world through supreme, divine example. It is time for an end to war and a rise in absolute freedom. It is time for Sun Myung Moon, it is time for Ron Paul.

The revolution is now. The only question is, which side will you be on?

No comments: